🤝 Networking events
🍸 Virtual happy hours
📚 Award ceremonies
👪 Family reunions
Spaces built for social connection
Attendees can move in and out of small group conversations—just like at in-person events. Events can have many rooms, each with their own set of tables.
Stage with tables
Early access pricing for your next event
Host your first event of up to 15 participants for free
Core features for smaller eventsFree Get started free
Maximize your event experience$199/event Get started
Advanced features for larger events$399/event Get started
Social hour optimized for youLet’s talk Contact us
|Guests||Up to 15||Up to 40||Up to 90||Over 90|
|Event length||Up to 25 minutes||Up to 60 minutes||Up to 90 minutes||Over 2 hours|
|Support||Limited||Live chat support for attendees||Live chat support for attendees||Live video & chat and support|
|Room configurations||Tables||Tables||Tables||Tables and stages|
You’re in good companyHear from our customers
Everyone had a great time! People loved the music, games, and moving between tables to talk to different small groups. Everyone was impressed, and many stayed until the very end. Three days later and they are still talking about how much fun they had! Much better than Zoom breakout rooms or events. Management was thrilled with the whole package offered by Social hour – background music, ease of changing table topics and moving around to meet individuals in small groups, and announce virtual raffles every half hour.
Project Manager at Stamps.com
The party turned out fantastic! People really enjoyed moving around to different tables and catching up with different people. They loved that there weren't assigned breakout rooms and really appreciated that they could choose who they wanted to interact with at the event. Oh, the other standout feature was the background music! It really made the event feel like a party and not another team meeting.
Chief Operating Officer at HFA
Social hour's breakout tables provide the closest experience I've seen to networking face-to-face at conferences. Faster and more intuitive than Zoom on many levels!
President and CEO at TechChange
Social hour really sweats the small stuff to make better virtual events. You know who’s in the room and what they're talking about, quickly creating intimate small group conversations. It's easy to use and navigate. As natural as walking into a real mixer!
Chief Technologist at Dev Technology Group
Trusted by organizations large and small
How does it work?
Host sets up event
Host customizes event
Host sets table topics
Host can add a stage
Host chooses extra features
How we compare
- Hosts can customize their event and create a branded look and feel by adding a logo and choosing a background color
- Attendees have the freedom to visit whichever tables or topics they please and create new topic tables as conversations evolve
- Games and background music are built-in features so attendees can have fun and get the conversation flowing with icebreakers
- Admins can measure the success of their event by accessing event data including the number of connections made, the most popular tables, and the engagement levels of all attendees
- Event hosts can address their entire event with video and audio using our announcement features
- Zoom hosts are only able to customize the landing page for their event if they have an approved vanity URL
- Zoom hosts can give attendees the option to self-select their breakout room but attendees cannot rename or create rooms unless they are a co-host
- Zoom does not offer any built-in games or ice breakers
- Zoom offers a usage report which contains limited information like the overall list of meetings, attendees, and meeting duration
- Event hosts can only broadcast text chats to every breakout room